This book will be published in August 2019. It is available for pre-order at a 25% discount now. Pre-orders also get free (UK) or reduced shipping.
Multiple Commonwealth gold medal winner Michaela Breeze shares the story of her weightlifting career and her advice on learning the lifts, training and competing.
Whether you are a complete beginner, someone who wants to improve their technique or a competing weightlifter, you will find inspiration and valuable knowledge in this book.
Michaela is an athlete and coach with decades of experience in the sport who is not afraid to challenge existing assumptions. Expect clear advice, forthright views and a no-limit attitude.
- Full Colour
- 6″x 9″ Paperback
- 200 Pages
- Part One – Getting Started
- My Story Part 1
- Chapter 1 – How to be a Weightlifter
- Chapter 2 – Learning The Lifts
- Chapter 3 – Perfecting Technique
- Chapter 4 – Effective Training
- Part Two – Reaching The Top
- My Story Part 2
- Chapter 5 – No Limits Attitude
- Chapter 6 – Long Term Training
- Chapter 7 – Competing
- Part Three – Coaching
- My Story Part 3
- Chapter 8 – How To Be a Coach
- Chapter 9 – Working with Young Weightlifters
About The Author
Michaela Breeze MBE is one of Great Britain’s most successful weightlifters. Her achievements include:
- 2 x Olympian
- 6 x Commonwealth Medals
- Commonwealth Champion
- British Record Holder
- Commonwealth record holder in both the snatch and total (under 63 kg category)
- European Junior Champion 1999
- Multiple European Medallist
- Welsh Team Captain for 2010 Commonwealth Games
- Recipient of an MBE in 2011 for her services to weightlifting